I’ve gathered some of the productivity tools that help me get through my day, and save me and my team precious time.
Hope they’ll make your work and life easier and more productive so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Some of them are widely spread and well known, others are more hidden. Skim through the whole list even if you know the first few.
No particular order.
Feel free to comment and message me with questions on any of the tools.
Also, please add in the comments the tools that help you rock so we can all learn and empower each other.
- 𝙈𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙘 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙤𝙨 – Youtube’s Audio Library for copyright free for commercial use no attribution required – Youtube Audio Library
- 𝙍𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙮-𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙨 – Unsplash and Pexels
Some mistakenly think both sites have the same stock of photos but that’s not true, always check both.
- 𝙄𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨 free to use for commercial use, look for the ones that don’t require attribution – Falticon
- 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 & 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠 as well as word and character count – Grammarly + WordCounter for webpages or software that Grammarly doesn’t apply, I copy-paste the text into WordCounter
- 𝙏𝙖𝙨𝙠 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩, notes, keeping resources and sharing with different teams (sorry monday.com) – Notion
- 𝙀𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙡 marketing delivery – MailerLite
- 𝙏𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 for creating bolder posts and ads (as in this post) – YayText
- For all of you RTL language designers, I personally use this very old but effective 𝙩𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙡 when I pour text into Photoshop – TextReverse
- 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 software, useful with chat support using links instead of attachments and via WhatsApp web etc. – LightShot
- A simple and free (up to 500mb/mo per user) 𝙑𝙋𝙉 𝙖𝙥𝙥 for checking web experiences and ads from different countries – TunnelBear
- 𝘾𝙤𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙨’ 𝙐𝙍𝙇𝙨 (extremely useful for heavy multiple tabs openers like myself) includes a paste option too (imagine copying 10 websites from a spreadsheet and pasting them one by one into Chrome) – Chrome Store Extension Instllation Page
- 𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 and making them look more “official” – CamScanner
- Adding my signature on documents and 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙤𝙘𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 to multiple parties – DocuSign